Award Recipients and Finalists
(Text in English only 本文只提供英文版)
The Professional Services Award 2018 received positive feedback from colleagues. We would like to thank our colleagues for their nominations.
As one of the important initiatives of SMARTER@HKU, this annual award programme at the University level aims to recognise colleagues and teams that have made a significant contribution to modernising professional services and delivering positive changes to the way we work.
The award recipients of the 2018 Award are:
HKU Exercise is Medicine on Campus (EIM@HKU) Project Team
Dr. Leon Lei, E-learning Technologist, Technology-Enriched Learning Initiative
The award recipients were honoured at the HKU Excellence Awards Presentation Ceremony held on March 29, 2019. Read details.
The finalists of the Team and Individual Awards are:
- Multimedia Team, Technology-Enriched Learning Initiative
- Computer Aided Facilities Management Upgrade Project Team
- SMARTER@HKU IT Organisation and Processes Task Force
- Student e-Portfolio Development Project Team
- Ms SUN King Chung, IT Officer, User Services Team, Information Technology Services
- Dr. KU Kam Ming, Associate Librarian, Digital Development and Technology Support Services, University Libraries
- Dr. CHAN Mee Lee, Assistant Director, Centre for Sports and Exercise
- Mr. WONG Wai Chung Billy, IT Officer, Data and Security Team, Information Technology Services
All awardees and finalists were recognised at the Professional Services Award 2018 Celebration Gathering held on April 3, 2019 organised by the SMARTER@HKU Programme. Read details.