Professional Services Award 2017 Celebration Gathering
On March 29, 2018, SMARTER@HKU organised a Celebration Gathering to recognise the Award Recipients and Finalists for the Professional Services Individual and Team Award 2017 and to celebrate their outstanding contribution in professional services.
The event was hosted by Executive Vice-President (Administration & Finance) Dr. Steven Cannon. Over 90 colleagues including the Award Recipients and Finalists, their nominators and colleagues, members from the SMARTER@HKU Executive Action Group, Steering Group and Task Forces and colleagues from across the University joined the event.
A Certificate of Recognition was presented to each of the Award Recipients and Finalists. They shared positive feedback on the Professional Services Award, remarking that the recognition was inspirational and that they were committed to continuously raising the standard of the University's professional services.
As one of the important initiatives of the SMARTER@HKU Programme, the Professional Services Award is an annual award programme at the University level to recognise colleagues, teams and projects that have made a significant contribution to modernising professional services and that have delivered progressive and important changes to the way we work.
List of Award Recipients and Finalists
The Facilities Management Team, Centre for Sports and Exercise
- The Electronic Resources Cataloguing Team of University Libraries > Go to the story
- The Online Report System Project Team of Technology Transfer Office > Go to the story
- The University Smart Card Upgrade Project Team > Go to the story
- The Interprofessional Team-based Learning Team > Go to the story
Ms Margaret Chung,
Associate IT Director, Information Technology Services
- Dr. Maggie Zhao, Director, Teaching and Learning Evaluation and Measurement Unit > Go to the story
- Mr. Alan Wong, Health and Fitness Development Manager, Centre for Sports and Exercise > Go to the story
- Mr. Lam Siu Kay, IT Officer, Information Technology Services > Go to the story
- Ms Cindy Chan, Senior Communication Manager, Faculty of Science > Go to the story