Professional Services Award 2019
The Professional Services Award (PSA) is an annual award programme at the University level to promote and reward excellence in professional services at the University of Hong Kong. PSA recognises colleagues and teams that have made a significant contribution to modernising professional services and delivering positive changes to the way we work.
The Professional Services Award 2019 received positive feedback from colleagues. We would like to thank our colleagues for their nominations.
The recipients of the Professional Services Award 2019 are:
Individual Award recipient
Ms Jo Wai-Yan Wong, Multi-Media Developer, E-Learning Team, Faculty of Education
Team Award recipient
FinTech Ethics & Risks MOOC Team, Technology-Enriched Learning Initiative (TELI)
The award recipients will be honoured at the HKU Excellence Awards Presentation Ceremony 2019 to be held in April 2020.
Professional Services Award 2019 Celebration Gathering
The Professional Services Award 2019 Celebration Gathering will take place on April 8, 2020 (Wednesday). All recipients and finalists of the Individual and Team Awards will be warmly invited to the event and receive recognition.
The finalists of the Professional Services Award 2019 are:
Individual Award finalist
- Ms Fung Ying Lin, Senior Technical Officer, Civil Engineering Department
Team Award finalists (listed in no particular order)
- The Digital Development Team of the University Libraries
- The Community of Practice – Internationalisation of Teaching and Learning (CoP-ITL) Team
- Information Technology Services Student Information System, Human Capital Management System and Research Services Team
- On-Campus Teaching Enrichment Cluster Team
- Department of Orthopaedics & Traumatology
Our warmest congratulations to our colleagues and teams!
SMARTER@HKU will contact the awardees and finalists individually for the details of the arrangements. We will also keep all colleagues posted of updates.