2017 Professional Services Award Completed with Success
We would like to thank our colleagues for their great support of the 2017 Professional Services Award. The recipients of the Professional Services Team and Individual Award 2017 were recognised at the HKU Excellence Awards Presentation Ceremony 2017 held on March 26, 2018.
On March 29, 2018, SMARTER@HKU organised a Celebration Gathering to recognise the award recipients and finalists. They remarked that the recognition was inspirational and that they were committed to continuously raising the standard of the University's professional services.
List of Award Recipients and Finalists
The Facilities Management Team, Centre for Sports and Exercise
- The Electronic Resources Cataloguing Team of University Libraries > Go to the story
- The Online Report System Project Team of Technology Transfer Office > Go to the story
- The University Smart Card Upgrade Project Team > Go to the story
- The Interprofessional Team-based Learning Team > Go to the story
Ms Margaret Chung,
Associate IT Director, Information Technology Services
- Dr. Maggie Zhao, Director, Teaching and Learning Evaluation and Measurement Unit > Go to the story
- Mr. Alan Wong, Health and Fitness Development Manager, Centre for Sports and Exercise > Go to the story
- Mr. Lam Siu Kay, IT Officer, Information Technology Services > Go to the story
- Ms Cindy Chan, Senior Communication Manager, Faculty of Science > Go to the story